Use attention points
The basic application circuit of AC-DC converter
1. F1: the safety wire in the input side, should choose the slow break wire with safety certification. Its current calculation formula for rated work as follow:(Note: the fuses are too big to protect, too small to cause a false fuse.)
in which: Vo1---output voltage; Io1---output current; η---module efficiency; Vin(min)---the minimum of input voltage.
2. NTC:thermistor can be used in small power AC-DC module and you can also not use. If the application situation has high demand for surge current, you can use a winding resistance of 5-10Ω.
3. R1,R2: 2Ω/3W winding resistance; R3: 1MΩ/3W winding resistance.
4. MOV: Piezoresistor, protection module is not damaged when lightning surge.
5. CX,CY：safety capacitor.
6. LCM: Common Mode Inductors, which we suggest 10mH-30mH.
7.C1: High frequency ceramic capacitor or Polyester capacitor, ,0.1μF/50V
8. C2: Output filter high frequency aluminum electrolytic capacitor, choose 220μF when its output current more than or equal to 5A, and choose 100μF when less than 5A. Capacitor withstand voltage deration more than 80%.
9. TVS：It is used to protect post stage circuit when the module is unusual. We recommend you use it. Input side circuit should be the same when it is double or third road output module. The output side can be considered as two independent transform selection filter parameters. The circuit shown in exhibit 1 is a typical application circuit. You need to increase filtering measures if you use it on occasion of higher requirement for EMC in electricity or outside. Exhibit 2 is a is a typical input EMC filter circuit. This is for your reference only.
10. As shown in the exhibit 3, it’s generally a stable pressure on the main road for those has multi-channel output power supply. Please add a linear regulator or other stabilizer after the auxiliary road if you had a higher precise requirement for the auxiliary circuit voltage.